1. Rimmel make up remover | 2. Essie Bordeaux | 3. Johnson’s body cream with cocoa butter | 4. Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner | 5. Bio-Oil
As you know, I will be leaving to California in two weeks time. I’ve already started restocking my favourite beauty supplies for the trip. These products are my Top Five beauty products so they will definitely have priority in my suitcase when I start packing. If you’re looking to change up your beauty routine, I highly recommend all of these products.
1. To begin, I’ve just recently discovered Rimmel’s make up remover. Before, I had been using make up wipes but these left an oiliness on my skin that I really didn’t like. This make up remover doesn’t leave any residue on my skin but rather leaves it feeling clean and fresh which I love.
2. This nail varnish is my all-time fave. It’s made appearances on my blog a couple of times and as I was listing my Top Five beauty items, I couldn’t leave it off the list.
3. This specific Johnson’s body cream is new to my collection and it quickly became a favourite moisturiser. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and the smell is amazing too.
4. As I have super-long hair, it’s really important for me to keep it looking healthy. I’m deathly afraid of being that girl with the long rats tails for hair. The key to avoiding this is conditioner. Lots and lots of conditioner. This Aussie deep conditioner smells incredible. Better yet, it will leave your hair feeling nourished. My hair wouldn’t be the same without it.
5. Finally, Bio-oil forms part of my nightly beauty regime. I use it under my eyes, on my neck and on my hands. My Grandma swears by this oil as the ultimate skin protector and I tend to agree. If it’s good enough for scars, it’s good enough for preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
What’s on your Top Five list? Do we have any similarities?