To fuel all our make up obsessions, today I thought I’d share my favourite MAC Cosmetics favourites for spring as today is officially the first day of Spring! Yippeee!!! I hope you find something you’d like to try from my Spring Favourites list and I’d love to know what yours are too so that I can try them out. Let’s begin:
Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle: This adds the perfect amount of shimmer and glow to every single spring look. This would be my number one recommendation for spring just for that reason. It brings out your cheeks and your eyes and gives you such a feminine look. I’ve been using this product for years and this spring will be no different.
Blush in Dame: This is such a pretty pink. I’m very sad to have hit pan on this gorgeous colour. Melba and Peaches are also great colours for spring so you’ll find me wearing those too.
Eye shadows in:
- Orb: Everyone needs a good nude colour, especially in spring and summer. This one is great for a fresh look and it’s beautiful blended with a bronzer in the crease to bring out your eye colour while not looking like you’re wearing too many products.
- Honey Lust: To add sparkle to my eyes I love this coppery, bronze sparkle. Orb, a little bronzer blended together and some Honey Lust on your lid will give you the most beautiful eye colour that will have you looking absolutely radiant and glowing from within.
- Mystery: I use this colour to fill in my brows on a daily basis. Of all the brow products I’ve tried, this shadow is actually my favourite so I’d recommend it for brows for sure! I’ll definitely continue to use this through the spring.
- Snob: This is another favourite that I’ve been using for years. This pink is gorgeous for any girl wanting to look spring-ready.
- Pretty Please: Such a pretty shimmery pale pink. If you’re looking for something light to look gorgeous by the pool or at a music festival without looking overly done, a little bit of this lipstick tapped on your lips is exactly what you’re looking for. I also love it over a bolder colour to add some shimmer.
- Saint Germain: This colour brings out my inner girly girl. It is just so much fun!!! Perhaps it’s similar to a colour Barbie wore back in the day or something but I am just madly in love with it. It is probably the best choice for a spring look because it is so feminine and beautiful but also fresh and young. It has such a wonderful creamy texture that it’s going to keep your lips feeling soft and smooth all day long. Perfection!
Lipgloss in Underage: This is my favourite lipgloss for spring because it’s great on its own or on top of any of the lipsticks I’ve already mentioned. It’s the most gorgeous light pink lipgloss I could recommend for spring and it lasts for hours which is always a bonus for me.
With these products in your make up drawer, I can guarantee that you will be looking radiant and glowing from within this spring. I hope you found this list helpful! If you’re planning a trip to a MAC counter, perhaps save these names on your phone or print out a copy of this post so that you don’t feel too overwhelmed when you get there. That way you can also let me know which ones you like and let me know any that I may have missed.
Thanks so much for reading! x