I haven’t done a monthly favourites post in a a while so I thought I’d hope on that band wagon once again, especially since this past month brought many new products that will most certainly be added to my beauty favourites for 2016. In this October Beauty Favourites, I have products from San Soucis, Elizabeth Arden, Urban Decay and Caribbean Tan. Each product is absolutely wonderful and well worth adding to your collection. Here’s my love list for the month:
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour Bold Liquid Lipstick: You will already know that I sing high praises of the lipsticks created by Elizabeth Arden. You may remember this post in which I raved about them. These new liquid lipsticks are worth the same level of praises. These are applied with with a velvet tip and glide on wonderfully. They’re really creamy, luxurious and so well pigmented. I have the shades Seductive Magenta and Luscious Raspberry and I absolutely love both!
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream: An old favourite but the new packaging is absolutely gorgeous. If you’re looking for the most amazing lip moisturiser, this is the one.
- Elizabeth Arden Only NYC and Always Red Femme: These two fragrances have me love-struck. Last year I wrote about the original Always Red fragrance which still sits proudly on my fragrance tray. The Always Red Femme is not as deep but it is just as seductive. I have worn it every day for the past two weeks. The Only NYC fragrance is a lot lighter has more floral notes which is perfect for the summer months. It is a really beautiful scent for women of all ages.
- Caribbean Tan: If you follow me on Twitter (@arumlilea) you will know that I often mention how much I love this tanning product. It is, in fact, the only tanning product I ever use at all. This is not for want of trying others becuase, my goodness, I have been through my fair share of different ones. None of them can compete. Not even a professionally done spray tan brings about the same results which really says something. The full range is amazing but my favourite are the spray and the mousse. I also use the Caribbean Tan moisturiser and exfoliator which are incredible products too.
- San Soucis: This brand of moisturiser has done wonders for my skin. It is light-weight and absorbs quickly into the skin increasing and works wonders in resorting hydration to it. I think I’ve finally found the skin care products I will be sticking to for the next few years because the results I’ve seen have been second to none. As you will notice, both my jars are in need of replacing which is exactly why I thought I needed to add them to my October Beauty Favourites list. Both the night cream and the day cream are extraordinary.
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics: Oh my goodness. This has been the most exciting thing that has landed on my beauty desk since the Naked 3, both of which will be on my beauty favourites list for 2016. The Naked Ultimate Basics palette is comprised of only matte shades which I really love. All the shades are incredibly beautiful and will compliment any skin tone or eye colour. This palette is all you need to create an endless list of different looks from a light daytime look to a very dramatic, bold, nighttime look too. It’s just incredible and it’s all I’ve been using ever since it arrived.
That’s it for my list of October Beauty Favourites. I hope you’ve enjoyed it. Let me know which products have caught your eye. I’d also love to know what your beauty favourites were for the month of October so leave your list for me in the comment section down below. Thank you so much for reading!