Some things you didn’t know about me… just in case you were wondering…
1. Favourite place to eat? Living in Johannesburg, I’m absolutely spoilt for choice and I love trying new places and great food any spare moment I get. For now, I’d say my favourite place is Koi, Rosebank.
2. What’s your favourite clothing item? I have to say I’m crazy about these shoes (seen in this post).
3. What are your favourite blogs? I cannot end a day without seeing what the Blonde Salad, Scent of Obsession and the Pink Peonies have posted. Those girls inspire me!
4. What is your go-to outfit? It’s generally a skirt, blouse, a statement necklace and a bright lip. It can’t go wrong.
5. What is the last song you played on your iPod? LMFAO – One Day. I think I had it on repeat about 3 times.
6. What show is your guilty pleasure? I absolutely love catching episodes of Come Dine With Me.
7. What is your current job (or major if you are a student)? I’m currently doing Masters in Public International law with modules in Humanitarian, Human Rights and Environmental law. I’m absolutely in love with what I do!
8. What is the best day you ever had? This past Sunday was actually pretty awesome. My friends and I sat on a rooftop deck, drank champagne, listened to a live band and chatted the day away. Bliss.
Thank you, Molly from Sir Paul and Company for nominating me for an award. It was her that asked me to answer these questions. Take a moment to visit her and her precious puppy’s blog!