So tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and whether you’re single or madly in love, I’m pretty sure any girl wouldn’t mind being spoilt with these gorgeous goodies (myself included). Hint to your man, get something for your mom or your sister or why don’t you treat yourself? Here are my ingredients to the perfect Valentine’s day:
1. Yankee candle in Red Velvet to set the mood.
2. J.C. Le Roux because no occasion is complete without champagne.
3. I love… in Vanilla and Ice cream bubble bath my goodness does this stuff smell so amazing you’ll be tempted to eat the bubbles.
4. Valentine’s teddy to cuddle.
5. Ceramic travel mug for some hot chocolate.
6. Strawberry body butter for soft skin and a come hither aroma.
7. Elizabeth Arden moisturising lipstick in Electric Pink to pucker up and look super cute at the same time.
8. Lindt ball chocolates to munch on to make the day extra sweet.
Happy Valentine’s Day for tomorrow! I hope no matter what you’re doing or who you’re with on the day that you spread the love all around you 🙂