Gift-giving season is upon us again and, while I know full well it can be a little overwhelming, I’m here to make it a little bit easier by helping you out with a couple of my favourite picks for the season. I would be absolutely thrilled to receive any one of these items and I know my sister and my friends would be so excited to receive these too. Here is my Gift Guide for Girls. I’ve linked all of these items for you to make them easy for you to order and have them shipped to you as soon as possible to ensure all your gifts are ready for this festive season.
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette: This is my favourite palette of the moment. In fact I’ve used it everday since it arrived on my beauty desk. You can read my full review of this palette in this post.
- Michael Kors ‘Large Runway’ Chronograph Bracelet Watch 45mm: I’ve had my rose gold version since I was 21 and I’m still completely obsessed with it, however, it is now more brassy/coppery looking than rose gold so I’d like to update it with plain gold one. I love the look of an oversized men’s wrist watch and I love how Michael Kors has incorporated this trend into women’s fashion.
- Karen Walker Special Fit Super Duper Strength Sunglasses: I’ve worn mine so often. You will have seen them in this post and this one too. I wear them almost on the daily. Oversized sunglasses offer so much protection from the sun so they really make a great gift and it doesn’t hurt that they’re so flattering either.
- Morphe 35O Colour Nature Glow Eye Shadow Palette: Possibly the most raved about eyeshadow palette of all time. I can’t tell you how much I would love to wake up with this bad boy sitting under the Christmas tree. All the Morphe palettes look incredible, especially this one with all its burnt orange shades.
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter: This highlighter has possibly been as raved about as the Morphe palette. This highlighter would put stars in the eyes of any girl and have them lit up like the moon thereafter.
- Nike Air Max Thea in rose gold: I’m a sucker for anything rose gold. How gorgeous are these?!
- Steve Madden Stecy heels: I’ve fallen in love with these heels. Not only are they so flattering and elongate your legs but they’re so comfortable too. I wear my pair so often. You will have seen them in this post and this one too.
- Nike Juvenate sneaker: I absolutely love my Roshe runs. I wear them so often. I last wore them in this post. The Juvenate version are a newer version of the Roshe Runs and I love them just as much.
- Jo Malone “Just Like Sunday – Sweet Almond & Macaroon” candle: One of the best gifts that I could ever be given is a great quality scented candle. My favourite way to unwind is to light a candle that will fill my whole house with its gorgeous scent and then settle myself on the couch to read a good book. It makes me so happy I cannot even describe. This sweet almond and macaroon scented candle is really something special so if you have a friend that has a love affair with anything French and adores candles as much as I do, I have no doubt how much she will appreciate you for thinking to gift her with one of these.
- Hermes Jour D’Hermes perfume: A great perfume often becomes a woman’s signature scent. If you can pick out the right fragrance for a friend it always shows how well you really know them because it is something I find to be so personal. This new launch is bound to solidify friendships. It’s just delightful.
- MAC – Blankety lipstick: A girl can never have too many lipsticks and this one is a great addition to anyone’s collection because it is a beautiful light pink and ever so feminine. Whether you’re shopping for a young girl’s first lipstick or simply a lipstick that is bound to become an everyday favourite for your friends, I would definitely suggest this one.
- Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lash Collection #12 Farah: I bought these darling lashes in Dubai last year and let me just say they are worth every penny. If you have a friend with a deep love for makeup she will adore you for adding this to her line of gifts. If you have a friend that is going to be getting married soon, I would really recommend these as a gift too because they are the perfect fluttery lashes for the big day. They are by far the most beautiful lashes I’ve ever worn.
That completes my Gift Guide for Girls but I’ll be doing a few more of these leading up to the festive season because I find they really help me out too. I hope you like all of my suggestions. What is on your wish list this festive season? Is there anything from this list you are lusting after?
Shop This Post