I’ve been trying out a couple of Revlon’s new products lately and I thought you would enjoy a first impressions post with some details about the products. Let me know what you think or if you’ve tried these yourself. I’d love to know what you think!
1. Colorstay ShadowLinks: I think these are such a clever idea. Each eye shadow is sold individually and clip together with the others you’ve chosen to create a palette designed especially for you. There are 30 different shades to pick from so you are guaranteed to create a palette perfect for your taste. These links are so affordable at R45.00 each which makes them even more fun to experiment with. If you’ve always thought purple eye shadow looks beautiful but been too afraid to try it, I would say these links would be the way to introduce this look into your make up.
2. Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler: This is a really thick cream that is designed to fill any lines before you apply your make up. Skin immediately looks plumped after application that you may not even want to apply any make up! Retail price: R139.00
3. Age Defying CC Cream: I have to admit I have been hesitant of BB and CC creams purely because I like full coverage foundation. After a friend from work told me how much she loves her I thought it was probably something worth revisiting and I’m so glad I did. My skin looks so healthy when wearing this CC Cream and it feels so lightweight on my skin. I have very dry skin during the winter but this has been moisturising it wonderfully. Most importantly, this cream contains SPF 30 which is essential to me. Retail price: R189.00
4. Age Defying Targeted Dark Spot Concealer Treatment: The packaging of this concealer is brilliant because it has an applicator sponge on the tip which allows you to blend the product into problem areas with ease to give you the final product of a flawless face without much effort. Retail Price: R138.00
5. Age Defying Firming and Lifting Make Up: We all know that Revlon have incredible foundations and this one is no exception to that rule. It gives beautiful coverage and a beautiful glow which I absolutely love. Need I say more? Retail Price: R245.00
If I have to narrow down two products that I would recommend the most it would the the ShadowLinks because they are so budget friendly, especially for beginners. Secondly I would recommend the CC Cream because it cuts down your morning prep time in half. Moisturising, sun screen and foundation in one quick, easy step? Yes please!