Bobbi Brown is certainly a make up brand that I trust. The quality of the make up is just unreal and worth every penny I have ever spent. If you’ve been reading my blog for some time now, this will come as no surprise to you as I have written and spoken about my love for Bobbi Brown so many times (most recently here). Today I’m going to skip talking about the actual make up and focus on the services that Bobbi Brown have to offer. Did you know that Bobbi Brown offer Makeup Lessons the their Bobbi Brown counters? These have been specifically designed for the purpose of making it easy for any woman to look and feel her prettiest and most confident.
These makeup lessons are wonderful because they are uniquely tailored to you as an individual and you have Bobbi-trained makeup artists at your fingertips to show you the ropes. Better yet, most the makeup lessons are between 10 and 20 minutes and generally free of charge (with a couple exceptions). Curious to learn more? Here’s what they’re offering:
At all Bobbi Brown counters, you will be able to have the following lessons:
- Skin & Foundation: from skin care to foundation, this lesson will show you how to have a flawless, natural face.
- Tired of Looking Tired: learn a quick pick-me-up to look fresh and revitalised.
- Instant Pretty: learn quick tips to refresh your makeup.
- Stand Out Eyes: from classic winged eyeliner to a sexy, smokey eye, you’ll learn it all in this lesson.
- Cheeks & lips: add a little colour and glow for a fresh look.
The following lessons are available (except in Red Square Stores):
- Look of the Season: learn the latest make up trends
- Special Occasion: R450.00
- Full Day Look: learn how to apply the perfect makeup look for yourself and how to make it last all day R450.00
- Bridal Look: R500.00
Bobbi Brown also offer the following services at their Bobbi Brown Studios:
- Brow Shaping & Styling
- Simplifying, customising and organising your make up bag: for all of us that tend to get lazy and need a good clean out.
- Hand and Nail Treat
- Skincare Lesson
- Party of 4: why not grab your girlfriends and make a morning of make up lessons. R500.00
I think these lessons offer something for everyone and for every need. Whether you’re new to makeup or completely obsessed with it like I am, there is something for everyone incorporated into this Makeup Lesson Menu. I would say it’s well worth your time to stop by a Bobbi Brown counter the next time you go shopping!
Have you had a makeup lesson by Bobbi Brown? If so, which one have you had?