Hi everyone! I hope you’ve had a wonderful time celebrating the new year and you’ve had a great start to 2015. I know I certainly have. To get the ball rolling on for January I’ve decided to share my Birthday Wish List. My birthday is on the 20th of January and I’ll be turning the big 2 – 5. Quarter of a century. I kind of think 25 should be a good year because it’s a time where I’m fully independent but I have very little responsibilities so I should be able to have a decent amount of fun. To anyone who has already turned 25, was it a big deal for you? Was it a good year?
Here are a few little things I’m eyeing for my birthday:
- Nike Free Runs. These are amazing running shoes and my current Nikes have covered many, many kilometers (including my first couple of running races) and they’ve been fantastic but the cushioning is wearing thin so they’re not giving me the comfort they used to.
- Victoria’s Secret Passport Cover. As I mentioned in my 2014 round-up (here), I’m planning on continuing my international travels this year so I would absolutely LOVE one of these Victoria Secret passport covers. I’ve also seen such cute ones from Typo but I couldn’t find any pictures of those.
- Studs. You can never have too many.
- Sorbet Facial Cleansing Brush. There are so many cleansing facial brushes that have just been released and I feel like I am the last person to try one. I think turning 25 means upping the skin care routine and I would love to do just that with a cleansing brush.
- Yankee Candle. I am heart broken that I’ve just finished my most recent one. Definitely time for a new one. This popcorn scented one must smell delicious!
- Ardell Lashes. To create a hurricane by batting my eyelids.
- Beauty Blender. Another thing I’m so far behind on. Bad beauty blogger!
- Tickets for the Michael Buble concert in March. I would absolutely love to be serenaded by this jazz crooner. I’ve loved his music for years!
- Tangle Teaser. I actually didn’t even know this existed until recently. Irina told me that they’re incredible so I thought, hell, why not add it to the list.
Other than that, funky gym tights from Cotton On, pretty underwear, an iPad (ha!) or a Neverfull (double ha!) would all be wonderful too. Is there anything here that’s on your lust list too? Thanks so much for reading!