These products have recently landed on my beauty desk and I thought it was time to update you on the ones that are the best quality for a girl on a budget (because saving is a good thing). I have been most impressed with these in that they are long lasting, well priced and have such cute packaging too. Let’s get into it:
- Essence How To Make Brows Wow: this brow set is very similar to the “Brow Bar to Go” concept that you may have seen all over YouTube. This set has the most stunning packaging. It makes me happy just looking at it! Inside there are four shadows to get you started on perfecting your brows. There are three brow colours to choose from and I’m pretty sure they will match any brow shade. There is also a gorgeous highlighting shade to highlight the arch of your brows and the inner corners of your eyes. The set also comes with an angle brush for application and an adorable set of mini tweezers. Absolutely love this set!
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in Summer Dreaming: I think we all have one of Essence’s blushes sitting in our make up drawers. This really light pink one is perfect for all skin tones, even my lily white skin.
- Catrice Absolute Rose eyeshadow palette: I have fallen in love with this eyeshadow palette! The colours are just perfect. If I were ever to make an eyeshadow palette with colours of my own choice it would turn out to look almost exactly like this one. The pigments are strong enough to last all day and at such a great price that is truly remarkable. With this palette you can create a light day look and then smoke it out for a more dramatic night time look.
- Catrice Eyeshadow Base primer: If you watch my YouTube videos you will already know that I love the MAC Prolong Wear Concealer which doubles as a primer for your eyeshadow. This more budget friendly primer will do the trick just fine though. It has an applicator similar to a lipgloss brush which I love and it keeps my eyeshadow perfect all day long.
- Catrice Ultra Shine Gel Stay nail polishes: I have been completely blown away by the quality of these products. Seriously! The base coat has a this gel-like consistency which hardens the nail polish. The top coat keeps the colour you pick shiny for days. My nails looked gorgeous for a full ten days before I had to remove the colour because they were growing out. I didn’t have any chipping at all which I thought was incredible! So impressed! This product is such great quality for home use that I even had to go out and get proper acetone to remove the colour as my normal nail polish remover wasn’t strong enough. I’m really so excited to find such a good quality do-it-yourself nail solution.
Have you tried any of these products? What have been your latest beauty favourites?
To thank you for all your support and for following Arum Lilea, I’ve put together a beauty giveaway that’s basically a huge lucky packet of all beauty products that I love and that have featured here on the blog from Bobbi Brown lipstick, Clinique mascara, eyeshadows, pencils, nail polish, cuticle oils, BB creams, lipglosses, lashes, shimmers and more! To enter this big giveaway all you need to do is:
1) Follow my Facebook page (here); and
2) Leave me a comment down below letting me know what you love most about Arum Lilea.