Here’s a round up of what’s been happening on Instagram lately @arumlilea. To keep up to date with what I’m up to you can follow me on Instagram here.
- On Friday I attended a wonderful high tea with L’Oreal Professional at La Vie en Rose. How delicious does this cheese cake look?
- Sometimes happiness is found in the simplest of places. Fresh curls and some light pink lipstick (MAC’s Snob) are an instant pick-me-up.
- Now that Benefit is in the country I couldn’t wait to try out this beauty cult for myself. I’ve added High Beam and Lolli Tint to my makeup collection. Full review to come.
- Relaxing in bed on a rainy morning with a good book and a cup of tea is just what I needed after a busy week. I’m currently reading Jodi Picoult’s Leaving Time which is such a precious story for those of you looking to pick up a touching read.
- True evidence of spring in my garden. Don’t you love blossoms?
- My absolute favourite makeup removers – makeup wipes and Garnier’s new Micellar water. It’s so gentle on my skin but it works like magic! A full review on the Micellar water is coming soon too but for now, if you see it…buy it!
If you’ve been following on Instagram lately @arumlilea be sure to comment with a “hi” on one of my pictures 🙂
These are great photos!! Loving the garnier micellar cleansing water it does a good job.
Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
Thanks so much Candice! It really does! I love it! x
All I want is a slice of that cheese cake lol. Your pictures look amazing.
It was delicious!!! Thank you Sibahle xx