Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I most certainly did. It was super busy in fact. I had every intention of editing a new video but I just did not get around to it. I will have that video up later this week though so be sure to check back for that. In the mean time here is a look at the snaps I’ve taken on my iPhone lately. Some of these you may have seen on Instagram but the others I haven’t posted before today. For those of you who don’t already you can find and follow me on Instagram @arumlilea for your daily does of all things girly. Here’s a more detailed list at what’s been happening on my iPhone lately:
- I PASSED MY BOARD EXAMS!!! As you will know from this post here I’ve really had a rough time over the past 18 months so this accomplishment far surmounts any other achievement I’ve ever accomplished.
- A little baby doll eye makeup never hurt anyone. I love how rounded this look made my eyes. I wore this look to my Grandma’s 90th birthday party. What an incredible celebration.
- This unbelievable heatwave calls for ice cream. Cherry gelato and a sugar cone from Old Town Italy in Umhlanga to be exact. Delicious!
- Big hair with a few new golden babylights definitely has me in the summer mood.
- My love for the window seat. This was taken on my way to Durban for a weekend away with my family.
- While we were there we went for brunch at Diary Beach. I really love this beach front!
- Le BF and I enjoying a day at the Polo International Horse Trial. It was stifling hot but it was the most amazing day. I have a full post with more details of our day coming up so keep a lookout for that.
Have a wonderful Monday and thanks so much for reading! I love you guys!