Hi everyone! Today’s video is dedicated to my favourite beauty products of 2015. These products were new to me in 2015 and after using them for multiple months of the year, each one has found a special place in my routine and I’m not sure how I survived without them. Here’s the list of, in my opinion, the best beauty products of 2015:
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: This is hands down the best makeup remover of all time. You may remember me raving about it in this post back in October.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm: I wrote about how much I love this product in this blog post and I use it in pretty much every makeup tutorial so the fact that this makes the list should be a surprise to no one. It’s amazing!
- L’oreal Liss Unlimited Evening Primrose Oil hair oil: I wrote about this product in my Hair Care post and I’m still loving it.
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future night cream: This product is new to the blog but it is most definitely the best night cream I have used all year.
- Elizabeth Arden Always Red perfume: I raved about this product in this post and I still can’t get enough of it! It’s a fruity fragrance and it’s just so darn sexy 😉
- Alila makeup finishing spray: This is another product that you will have seen me use if you watch my makeup tutorials. Basically it is hairspray for your face as crazy as that sounds but that’s pretty much the best way to describe it. It fixes your makeup in place and increases the longevity of your makeup. It’s such a great product and it’s proudly South African too.
- Beauty Blender: How did I ever survive without it? It blends out your concealer so flawlessly. Once you’ve tried it you will never want to use anything else to blend out your concealer. It is such a fantastic makeup tool. You can read more about the Beauty Blender here.
- MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime highlighter pen in Light Boost: I will be writing up a “Best Concealers” post soon but for now I just had to throw in this one as my favourite concealer of 2015. As you know I’m also die hard for the Prolong Wear concealer but this was the best that I tried in 2015. It is a lighter formulation than the Prolong Wear so for those of you that want the effect of concealer but don’t want it to feel heavy on the skin, this one is ideal for you!
The makeup I am wearing in this video is the same as that in my New Years Eve makeup tutorial which you can find here.
Thank you so much for watching! Please let me know what your best beauty products of 2015 were in the comment section down below 🙂 x