Hot pink lipsticks put stars in my eyes. I absolutely love them and I’m quite happy to collect a stash of them in my makeup drawer. Some people may think there is no need for a bunch of different versions of the same shade but each and every product listed here is different to the next and offers its own unique touch to this collection. Without further ado the best pink lipsticks are listed here in no particular order:
The best pink lipsticks
1. Bobbi Brown Art Stick – Hot Pink (a matte shade perfect for everyone)
2. Bobbi Brown lipstick – Neon Pink (the lipstick version of the Art Stick)
3. Elizabeth Arden lipstick – Electric Pink (possibly my favourite of all the favourites!)
4. Revlon Ultra HD lipstick – Azalea (a really affordable, well pigmented, beautiful hot pink lipstick).
5. MAC lipstick – Saint Germain (if you’re not into the hot pinks, perhaps this cooler shade will catch your eye and it is still bold enough to be a statement lipstick which I love)
6. MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick – Personal Statement (oh my gosh!!! – my favourite liquid lipstick and so long lasting)
7. Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer – Tourmaline (the glossiest of glossy lipglosses, and super pigmented too!)
8. L’Oreal Paris Xtreme Resist lipgloss – My Sky is the Limit (if bold lips aren’t your thing but you still love all things hot pink, you will love this translucent shade. It isn’t as strong as the others but it is a gorgeous, more subtle gloss.)
I hope this list helps you in your search for the perfect pink lipstick. Whether you love hot pinks or cooler tones, mattes, something glossy, a well pigmented or less opaque look on your lips there is something here for you on this list. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these and if you have any other suggestions in the comment section below. Thanks so much for reading!
Leave a Reply