We’re getting so close to Christmas now I can’t believe it. I’ve been pretty good at doing my Christmas shopping early this year in attempt to try and beat the crowds. For those of you who are still needing to get some pressies for your loved ones I have narrowed down the search for you. Here is what is on my Christmas wish list anyway!
- Beauty Blender
- iPhone speaker – this one is from Factorie for only R160!
- A new pair of studs
- This amazing calendar from Typo featuring 12 cities for 2015 (I’ve been to 9 0f the 12 so let’s hope 2015 ticks off a few more of those).
- Yankee Candle
- Viktor and Rolf Bon Bon perfume
- Portable iPhone charger
- A new purse (I’m loving this Ted Baker one)
- MAC Shroom eyeshadow
- Go Pro
- Amazon gift card (for more books on my Kindle!)
- NYX lip pencils in pink or red.
There is something here for every budget and for every kind of woman so whether you’re looking for ideas for your mom/sister/best friend, I think this should help with your Christmas shopping! What’s on your Christmas list this year?