It’s that time of year again! Whether you love it or hate it, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. I’ve prepared this Valentine’s Day Gift Guide so whether you have a Valentine or you’re simply eyeing something for yourself, indulge and enjoy!
1. Moët & Chandon to add some bubbles to the evening.
2. For the perfect pout try this gorgeous Tom Ford red lipstick available in Stuttafords.
3. These are such cute cushions. I think I’ll be making this my Valentine’s gift to my beau. Available here.
4. & 5. These cute mugs are perfect for breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day. Available here.
6. Who needs an LBD when you can have this gorgeous jumpsuit. Available here.
7. A cute little clutch for the evening. I this XOXO one from Aldo.
8. An alluring fragrance is just what you need for a romantic evening and Black Opium by YSL is the most perfect scent for the evening also available at Stuttafords.
9. These strappy black sandals are gorgeous for the evening. Available here.
10. This underwear set from Cotton On is just so stunning. The bra is beautiful don’t you think? It is part of Cotton On Body’s new range and I want to add it all to my collection.
A bunch of flowers doesn’t hurt either! If you see anything that grabs your interest on this Valentine’s Day Gift Guide, why not email the link to this post to your flame so that he has some great ideas for spoils for his lady? They always appreciate any help or guidance they can get.
Why wait for a man though, I’m all for buying myself flowers! I’ve mentioned before that one of my best Valentine’s Days was when I happened to be single and all my friends happened to be too. We had the most incredible five course dinner we had so much fun! If you’re single this year, why not plan something fun with your girlfriends?
For more gift ideas, you can find last year’s Valentine’s Day Gift Guide here.