On Saturday my very special friend, Morgan, popped in for a cup of tea and a chat. While we sat in the kitchen catching up, I thought I would make banana pancakes for our breakfast. If you follow me on Facebook you will know that I tried out my first batch of banana pancakes two weeks ago. Since then I have been completely hooked! Not only are they super easy to make, they are also also as healthier than you could ever imagine. Today I wanted to share my banana pancake recipe with you so that you can enjoy them too!
1 large banana
1tsp coconut oil
Handful frozen berries (optional)
1. Mash the banana as much as possible.
2. Add the egg.
3. Mix well.
4. Use coconut oil to grease a hot pan.
5. Place a crumpet-sized amount of the batter into the hot pan. Cook for 30 seconds or until golden before flipping.
6. Once all the pancakes have been cooked, take the pan off the heat and add the frozen berries to the pan. Once they have thawed, cover the pancakes in them.
7. Drizzle honey over the pancakes and berries.
These banana pancakes are best served warm with a hot cup of tea and shared with a wonderful friend.